Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Eating this....cuz I ate that....

Just a quick little something....

My weekend/week so far has not been great.  At lunch today, I planned for a salad.  I had brought all the fixings for a delicious salad...but when lunchtime came I ate boiled egg and went to the mall to return a top that was sitting in my car.  Now...I'm at the mall on what should be just a quick in and out, but all I could think about was how wonderful some yogurt from You Say When would taste...

I did what any (most) girl would do when she was having a bad week....
I got the yogurt! And it was HEAVEN!

So...when I got hungry for some real food in the afternoon, I went with a better, healthier choice.  And it was still delish!!!! Raw veggies, boiled eggs and balsamic spritzer...yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sometimes am aware of the balance when I cheat to - most times actually - it's how you WORK hard and PLAY hard! ;)